Mercury Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Racing

Quincy exhaust complete $425, Bayer tower $325,NOS +.030 piston no rings 40ci $90,ABCD cases $325, complete C unit 16/21 stub shaft $650, stock 44ci powerhead with Obrien exhaust ran very little with new pistons and electric start stock ports $750, KC14 &15 $65 (same casting as the KC16).Beveled crankshaft for 44ci Merc $225.
    Larry 660- 775-2475 lgmcafee@cvalley.net

Larry;-did you ever catch the pig ?
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

We never did get lined up with Miss Piggy. I think I had a little on him, I was running a 44 with a quickie and Miss Piggy was a 40CI with a stock unit.

Comment

Hi Larry- The MISS P-PIGGY was powered by a 44 cu in Merc attached to a KG-9 mid + gearcase.
        Thanks for the ride in your Pig Hunter ! Tom

Comment

Hey Tom, it has been a lot of water under the bridge sense when we both had FeatherCraft boats. I had forgot about the motor but I did remember about the KG-9 and gearcase. Good to hear from you, hope everything is going ok. Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Larry M View Post
            Hey Tom, it has been a lot of water under the bridge sense when we both had FeatherCraft boats. I had forgot about the motor but I did remember about the KG-9 and gearcase. Good to hear from you, hope everything is going ok. Larry
            Do you still have those Feather Crafts? What years were they built and where? Cool aluminum racing runabouts.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

No Tom and me both sold our boats. These boats were pleasure boats but FeatherCraft did make a few small boats for racing.They started building boats after the war and used a lot of people that had been working on aircraft during the war and were skilled at there trade so they had a work force that knew what they were doing right at the start. I always thought these boats were one of the best looking aluminum boats going.

Comment

Rog Dykehouse putting 'The-Pedal-To-The-Metal' !

Comment

Working...
                X