Wanted 302 or 321 Yamato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 302 or 321 Yamato

Looking for a nice clean one that's ready to run, but will consider all. Older and projects too. I'm just a lake runner so no problem about being legal.

Originally posted by Mike Byer View Post
    Looking for a nice clean one that's ready to run, but will consider all. Older and projects too. I'm just a lake runner so no problem about being legal.
    Just a suggestion..... get a Yamato Y80... they are cheaper and there are more of them available.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Open to all, on the waiting list with both Ric and Mike for an engine. An 80 or a 102 would be ok, might buy a package from someone wanting to get out or move up.

Comment

A 20. C.I. Hot Rod would be a good ride.. CD ignition and it will water start.
        They are readily avilable. Cooper Jess builds them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Byer View Post
          Open to all, on the waiting list with both Ric and Mike for an engine. An 80 or a 102 would be ok, might buy a package from someone wanting to get out or move up.
          Hello Mike,... There is a current post with an 80 for sale..... looks good. Go for it.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Trying to work out the shipping or pick up. Yes, looks like a good deal, but if someone gets there before I do I'll get the next one.

Comment

Mike, if that doesn’t work out, I have a 302 which would be a good candidate for you. Let me know if you’re interested. I can ship!
              http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Tell me more
                mbawks@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                X