Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Motor and parts for sale

Hot Rod and parts for sale
    I have an A mod Hot Rod, full circle crankshaft, Mitch Meyer Moto plat ignition, very fast motor, short tower, I also have a long tower. Motor hasn't been ran in 10 years so it probablly needs to be gone thru.
    Parts: OMC style Hot Rod crankshsft 5 rods for OMC style, 10 rods for rice style crankshaft, 3 Moto Plat ignitions, 1 30mm Lectron carb with broken float bowl, 4 brand new A std pistons, misc rings, some gaskets, bearings, 2 sleeves, and misc parts. All these are FIRST CLASS parts no junk!!!! I have boxes full of junk if you are looking for that!!!
    Also have 2 towers and 1 lower unit that will work with Sidewinder.
    For some reason it won't let me download pictures.

Bob, would this be your very fast A HotRod that won so many races in the mid 2000's ? (such as the 2004 HotRod Nationals in Alexandria)

Comment

Bob,, You posted this stuff on F/B also..
      I sent you a Private message thru F/B.

Comment

Yes this my fastest motor that won so much! I got quite a few messages but don't know who you are runabout 333?

Comment

Did you not get my Facebook private messge???

Comment

no I don't have a message from runabout333. The 2 sidewinder towers and new style lower unit are sold!

Comment

Message me on a short tower? A-MOD still avail ?
              Thanks, Steve
              PS, You on F/B ?
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
              X