Who has a Fireball 125mod for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Fireball 125mod for sale

Looking for complete fireball setup on omc tower or at least the tower adapter parts. cash or trade Mercury 15 or OMC 15 motors. PM or email.

Brian Cafarelli

Contact Jerry Davids or Howie Pickerall
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

I have a brand new one that belongs to the MORC.....i set it up on an OMC tower.....was supposed to be used in Reg10 this year, bit since our season has already been reduced to 3 races (at this time), it mighy not get ran at all.....so, should sell it to someone that will be able to use it....email me...

Mercguy63@comcast.net
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Brian, I have a Rossi tower with PRD powerhead and gear foot adaptor plates on it. Comes with steering bar and pipe mount. (Gear foot is now SOLD.) Tower and parts $400 obo. Bruce Nichols oldpropnut@comcast.net
        Last edited by PropNut; 04-30-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Brian, Complete 125 with custom VRP gear case with extended and wider skeg. Great stability in corners and straight-a-way up to maximum cooling height. about 10 props with complete test records for jackel runabout, hemp hydro and sorenson kilo hydro, all paperwork, manuals, lath adapters and reamers to bore out props, battery, everything you need to put on your boat and run.

Reason for selling? I established the records for 1/4 mi and kilo and ran the Moses Lake Nationals. Now have two fresh motors, Sidewinder and 200 mod for more speed record achievements. This motor established the 1/4 mi and kilo records on extremely rough water so there is much room for improvement there.
          PS, it is a fun motor to run. Also have a jack stand for reliable beach launches. At age 78, it is time to par back on equipment.

Let's talk,
          Bob Smiey region 10
          360-297-1615
          rsmiley2@centurylink.net

Comment

Working...
          X