Be the coolest person with this lunch bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the coolest person with this lunch bucket

Want to be the person to own a 1 of a kind lunch bucket! Check this out could be yours! $500.00

Coolest ever....

Here's another one.
    11P Joe Sees III

Comment

I have one on the dash of my motorhome! N. Mark Evans gave it to me.

Comment

Now that is cool stuff.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Yeah that’s a copy of a picture that appeared on the cover of a Sunday Parade magazine in 1955 & the same picture was in Mercury’s 1956 full line catalog. The actual picture showed 5 boats from northern NJ that we staged. The inside boat was my Jacoby that Hal Kelley put on all wood decks & we had a air brushed Shark with blood shot eyes & cigar story in the corner of its mouth. The shape of the inside boat, the way I was in my boat, & everything is the same but the artist for the lunch box maker changed it somewhat probably to avoid a law suit . If I remember I’ll post the actual picture later when I get home

Comment

Parade Mag Cover - Copy.JPG Here is the original
            Last edited by John Schubert; 02-19-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Mike29J
              Mike29J commented
              Editing a comment
              Very Cool John!

That thing is awesome! I just saw one out at Mike Jones' shop last month when I got a tour!

Comment

That is an awesome story John.I have one of those lunch boxes as well.Very cool, I will bet my father doesn't know that!

Comment

Most millennial's have no idea what a 'lunchbox' is.................wish i would have had one like this back when i was a kid. I think mine was a Mickey Mouse pic on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                  Most millennial's have no idea what a 'lunchbox' is.................wish i would have had one like this back when i was a kid. I think mine was a Mickey Mouse pic on the front.
                  Matt,

I do understand the Mickey Mouse part!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in Springfield.

Dean................
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

And I thought my kiss lunchbox was cool back then but this blows my kiss lunchbox away,
                    Bob

Comment

John, Hope you are well. Were the boat numbers changed to protect the innocent?

Comment

Originally posted by csh-2z View Post
                        John, Hope you are well. Were the boat numbers changed to protect the innocent?
                        Yes they were plus color of boats. But when you look at the lunch box pictures against the actual Parade cover the silhouette is the same.
                        We are doing well as our county has one of the lowest virus counts in the state.

Just hate that we can't do anything.

Hope all is well with your family & the rest of the Runne clan

Comment

• csh-2z
                          csh-2z commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All is well here. I haven't missed any time at work and keeping busy building plenty of boats.
                      Working...
                      X