Assorted Racing Stuff for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assorted Racing Stuff for Sale

Too much stuff to list, assorted fins, 2 102 ingitions, 1 302 ignition, Yamato test wheel, assorted tanks, 1 Fickett DSH tank, assorted throttle cables, Tohatsu steering bars, Tohatsu decal and press button starter switch, 2 18mm heads, AJ32 carb for a KG4,assorted pipes(1 is Cliff, 1 is Billy Boat), Keller throttle set up, DeSilva pipe puller, Dunlap ,fuel pump setup for a Yamato, Brown tool thrust bracket(20 /22 degree )20H steering bar, tec, if you see something you want, call me at 770 294 6154 and we can discuss price, if agreed upon , I can ship it (extra) or bring it to Jesup, thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

PM sent!
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

The 302, both 102 ignitions are sold, the Ficket tank is sold as well.Good stuff, I am available most of the time for phone calls, that is the best way to reach me!

Comment

AJ32 carb, 20h steering bar,Brown trust backet sold,(22 degree bracket still available, Thanks to all. Still have a few tanks, fins,and assorted items!

Comment

I still have a couple pipes for the 500Mod ( i Cliff Johnson , and one Billy Boat), some fins,a couple tanks, Tohatsu steering bar and decal, Brown steering bar, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X