4 Boat Open Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Boat Open Trailer

As open race trailers go, this is a pretty nice one .This 4 boat/4 engine trailer has new tires, wheels, axle, and fairly new graphics, along with a built in tool box.I have decided to run one class and do not need it,I have it priced less than you can build it at $2000.00. I can be reached at 770 294 6154 to discuss further. This trailer needs nothing, and is light, manuverable and tows smoothly.I am having problems with the pictures.(This was the Rombergs and pittmans trailer)
    Attached Files

Trust me, you CAN'T build one this cheap!

Comment

Interested! Can you give me a max height measurement(without boats on top)? Need to make sure it fits in my garage.

Comment

Matt, it is 75" including the top rack, flatten the tires and get a 68" height

Comment

Ok, great. I’ll get back to you shortly.

Comment

Ok. It fits, now I’ve just got to figure the money out and pickup schedule. I’ll contact you this week.

Comment

As a precaution make sure the box floor removable section is securely attached and will not come loose while traveling down the road. I have heard of this happening..... and you lose all the stuff inside.

Just saying... as a precaution.

Wow... what a great looking trailer.... That will be a great outfit going down the road. You will get lots of comments at gas stations, rest stops and truck stops. Some times people used to ask me: “What the heck are those”?
              sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Lol, yes dean. I’ve learned that from my current trailer. Lost my insert when I first picked up.

Comment

Trailer is sold pending payment! Insert is intact!

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Lanphear View Post
                    Trailer is sold pending payment! Insert is intact!
                    Intact... That is a good word... Secure until you want it to be removed is also a good thing.

Great looking trailer..... Congratulations to whoever bought it.
                    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                    X