For sale: 20H, C-Runabout, Johnson PR-65 30ci Class C 1932 model Alky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: 20H, C-Runabout, Johnson PR-65 30ci Class C 1932 model Alky

Mercury 20H ($1800) for sale, no gas tank, as need for other motors. This motor was a fresh rebuild about 20 years ago, not sure if used Mark 25 pistons and block, too long ago to remember. All the rest is 20H with 16:21 gears. Ran once. One of the loudest and highest compression 20H's I have. As I did not build the motor, had it built by another 20H racer, so I do not know about the internal parts. Ready to race, lower unit was rebuilt too.
    Can ship from Vermont, or Montreal. Or deliver to a point in the USA within 100 miles.

Also selling a C-Service 22hp Johnson alky motor ($1500), looks to have a hydro racing foot. Hubbel exhaust. Never ran, but have the motors history from Dudley Malone who I bought it from years ago. Have the complete motor build parts.

Also, a C runabout (110 N) , usually always placed when ran with a Yamato $1200. All rigged and ready to race. Wood varnish finish.
    C-class runabout Desilva, totally restored, wood finish. Flat deck. (AR57C12) A= alky runabout ? Made in 1957 ? C for C- Class, I take it. ($2000)
    Mid 1990;s Zorkin C-class runabout $1000
    20H 100%, had issues with it under a load, not sure if it was the prop, or a coil ect. ($1800) Was a long time ago, could be .15 oversize.

PR 65 History
    PR 65 Professional outboard 1932 model. Hubbel Steel hub flywheel
    Johnson Magento ignition
    Venturi A0500 ally carb deep float bowl
    Henry Fuller crankcase
    Vincent cylinders
    Vincent heads
    Racing lower unit 13:19
    Hubbel exhaust and filler blocks

Engine competed in 1960's in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas, very strong circuits.
    Previous owners from me, Dudley Malone from 1970's, Tommy Goslee who ran it in the 1960's

Prior to that raced by Arthur McMeans jr 111 (1st AOF president 1972 /73)

All funds are in US dollars.
    Last edited by Earl #22; 05-15-2019, 12:59 PM.

Earl; PM me your phone #. I have a guy near to u that wants to see that PR.
    bh/
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Working...
    X