Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a super nice clean well running D hydro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tborisch
    replied
    Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
    I have my backup D stock hydro I could sell. If you want to see it run, look up 2014 moses lake heat one DSH. I designed and built it myself, honeycomb and okume plywood, started working on it 2010, 1st race was 2012. It was rebuilt in 2015, with new chines and sponson bottoms. In great shape, pretty light. Let me know if interested.
    Any Pictures?

Leave a comment:

• shaun13m
    replied
    I have a Hydro for a 44 in Marshall MI you may be interested in. Shoot me a txt if your interested.

Shaun O'Leary
    269-317-4749

Leave a comment:

• daveracerdsh
    replied
    I have my backup D stock hydro I could sell. If you want to see it run, look up 2014 moses lake heat one DSH. I designed and built it myself, honeycomb and okume plywood, started working on it 2010, 1st race was 2012. It was rebuilt in 2015, with new chines and sponson bottoms. In great shape, pretty light. Let me know if interested.

Leave a comment:

• runabout333
    replied
    Check with Mike Franck.

Leave a comment:

• 22W
    replied
    If it was blue and fluorescent orange, I am going to guess that Brian Palmquist might know something about it.

Leave a comment:

• ZUL8TR
    replied
    Found in Stock stuff 4 sale

call to discuss if still available and price adjustment for needing work

https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...hydro-for-sale

There are more in Stock stuff for sale even a runabout

Leave a comment:

• tborisch
    started a topic Looking for a super nice clean well running D hydro.

Looking for a super nice clean well running D hydro.

A while back I ended up in a barn in Southwest Michigan someplace full of race boats. Tons of stock hydros. The owners were two older brothers. Retired racers. One boat that always stuck with me, and I regret to this day not buying it was a D hydro with all billet hardware, composite construction, and painted with blue and fluorescent orange. Sweet boat.

Anyway, I have a near perfect 44xs and I’m looking for a really good hydro or runabout for it.

What’s available? Closer to Grand Rapids MI the better.

Please post pics, details, and price.

Thanks,
    Tom
Working...
X