Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treadguy
    replied
    Time to sweeten things up a bit. Along with the engine, shaft housings, spare parts, I will include a mycron 4 with all the leads for installation. The only way this deal could be better is if I gave it away...........

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Already did, Bill. Like I said......This is a give away price for what I am offering. I guess nobody wants to go that fast in that small od boat....

Leave a comment:

• KURPS
    replied
    Another place to offer your stuff for sale.....Go to Facebook, click on Marketplace and place an add. I have seen other race boats offered there.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Time to sweeten the deal if I'm going to have time over the winter to prep for next season. VRP 175 with all the above toys and spare parts PLUS a mychron 4 with all the leads...............$2350.00.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Thanks, Bill.............didn't help............our sport is dying..........
    Last edited by treadguy; 10-02-2018, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KURPS
    replied
    Go on Facebook and join Race Boat For Sale !!! Post there, you might have more luck.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    So.............. nobody is willing to invest in a first class engine to keep a class alive in the USTS..... I have cut price here to make it well worth a new drivers while to get a winning engine. I am not allowed to pursue a capsule until the last engine is sold. Evidentially nobody has paid attention what is offered here. I want to go racing. I can't until this 175 is sold. I'm jonesing for a boat ride. I'll work with anyone interested.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    BUMP..........

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Ok..........price reduction on this. $2350.00.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    175 VRP powerhead with pipes, Standard shaft housing with pipe slider and steering bar, VRP up-down shaft housing with pipe slider and all hardware to install in boat, Rossi 11:15 lower unit, race ready............$2500.00.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    BUMP!

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    New price on 175 VRP. $2500 takes all I have for this motor.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Almost ready for a capsule............125 hydro sold. What I have left is a VRP 175cc engine complete, race ready, with standard shafthousing and VRP factory up/down with all the hardware to mount including pedal and adjustable connections. Rossi 11:15 lower unit with 2 races on it. spares including piston w/bearing and wrist pin, new spark plugs, throttle hook up, ready to install on your boat to win races. COMPLETE for $2700.00. Ask questions and you will get answers.

Leave a comment:

• treadguy
    replied
    Alright...... last chance before I hang it on the wall and USTS loses another competitive outfit. 125cc boat motor and pit cart, race ready, add driver go racing. Tec-craft boat, 125 counterbalanced long rod VRP with 0 heats, pit cart.............$2500.00.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    I am looking for some 125 pro runabout wheels. Bob Smiley

Leave a comment:

Working...
X