B&H Hydro For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&H Hydro For Sale

My father in law bought this boat a few years ago in Oshkosh, WI, and planned on racing it. It has been stored in his shop for the last couple years and he passed away last July. I am looking to find this boat a new home. I don't know the exact value or much about these but would like to start the price at $800? The boat is located in Van Dyne. I can meet anyone that is interested in purchasing. Email me at kheisler2010@gmail.com or call/text 920-216-6407.

What is the length of this boat? Tip of the sponson to the back of the bottom. Thanks, Joe.

Comment

• kheisler2010
      kheisler2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the late reply,
      I will get you the correct dimensions this weeked when I go back out there. but I believe it is around 11' 2".

Looks like a pre-1996 DSH for a short tower 44XS that has been retrofitted for a tall 55-H motor. Sot it would be between 1986-1996 vintage. Colors and Quincy throttle show it is probably an X-Palmquist boat.

Comment

1992 National Champion: CSH

The pictured boat was built in July of ‘92. With slightly larger dimentions, this is a CSH. It was 1 of 3 that Sam built like it. Mersberger’s, Johnston’s and this one.

Very solid construction when I owned it. I backed into my first national title with this boat at Wakefield in CSH in 1992. I drove it for about another year and half until I started racing a smaller design.

If this boat is still structural, I would think a 160/165 lb driver could have a bunch of fun. I’m certain it has a 36” bottom and I believe it is 10’6” tip to tip.

BrianP

Comment

• kheisler2010
        kheisler2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        The boat is very solid yet in my opinion but since I am not a racer, I would prefer someone else's opinion.
    Working...
    X