Wtb:: J runabout setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb:: J runabout setup

Looking to purchase a J runabout hull & motor. Trying to get my son racing ASAP. If anyone has anything or knows where to find it please let me know, thanks message me on here or call/text 1-231-268-1164

sent you a text to your listed contact #

Comment

Hi, My name is Jack lang. i belong to the Toronto Outboard Racing Club(TORC) in Ontario,Canada. i have an "A" runabout package for sale . It is a Sorensen boat , set up for flat turning with an approx 33" bottom. A rebuilt OMC15, with +.030 pistons/cyl, head was cc"d . motor built by Ron france. Included are a boat cart, Real good France 3 blade prop also . i was thinking of asking $2500. US, or Best Offer. If interested you can Phone my cell # at 905-391-0022,

Comment

As long as you have cash up front, and it doesn't take years to see, I have a J runabout and Merc 15 motor, cart, cut suit and jacket, no helmet, ready for a new racer. However based on the issues I had with you on the marathon boat and not being able to collect my money or the boat for over an year, it will have to be cash up front. for a new racer $3500.

When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

• hoosier
          hoosier commented
          Editing a comment
          Angry man !
      Working...
      X