J/AX Equipment for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J/AX Equipment for Sale

First, I'm not getting out of Stock Outboard, but I am looking at adding a 45SST to the garage, so something has to go. I tried auctioning the wife on Ebay and it didn't go over so well, and no one likes my cooking, so here is the list of equipment for sale. Please contact me with a reasonable offer!

#1 J/AX/A Racecraft runabout. Carbon Fiber, great boat

#2 One Mercury 15hp J/AX Motor. Could use a ring job, ran for 2 years in J

#3 One 4 boat trailer (new tires, new lights, needs to have new box built) very strong frame.

Best to email me at hydrodriver226m@outlook.com or PM.

I am not selling my 300 or 20 Equipment and am not leaving SO. I'm just cleaning equipment that doesn't get used and ready for the next generation of racer.
    Equipment can be delivered to any MHRA race.

When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

How much for 1 and 2?
    Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

• DtwSailor
      DtwSailor commented
      Editing a comment
      Reasonable offer. I'm thinking 3K motor and 1K boat. The motor has done very well for my son, including 1st place divisional (thrown out, I put the wrong fuel in) and also first place marathon at top O (only boat!)
      I bought the boat from Pavlik, it's carbon fiber, and from my understanding, one of the last carbon fiber's that Pop built. Nice after planes and easy to plane. The boat goes with a stipulation that if Dominic Trolian or any other Trolian family member wants it, it is to be be sold to them at first right of refusal when put up for sale at last selling price or lower.

Just a little bump for those that are not in Hinton. Although I believe the Motor made its way there!
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Again, making a bump. For a new driver for J/AX, buy the motor and runabout, get a trailer for free. It's a green flag special!

Comment

Working...
      X