Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A" STOCK RUNABOUT AND OMC15 MOTOR FOR SALE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A" STOCK RUNABOUT AND OMC15 MOTOR FOR SALE....

Sorenson runabout and OMC motor. Boat is in great condition. All varnished finish, lexan windshield, all hardware ready to run. Boat has never been damaged or repaired. Motor is rebuilt +.030 over, head was cc'd also, Only about 20 races on it approx. since rebuild. Motor looks like new! . Set up for flat turning with side fin. Real good France propeller, , Boat cart included too. , NOTE:- bottom was re-epoxied with graphite mixed in it this past winter and blocksanded nice and straight! ., Located just outside Toronto,Ontario!!,I am a member of TORC,(Toronto Outboard Racing Club) so if you attend one of our races you could pick it up. I may be able to deliver to the Crystal lake,NY regatta on Sept 18 weekend? Asking $2500 US .. Contact Jack,905-391-0022, email-jacksons57@hotmail.ca.
    Also have 2 life jackets, 1 cut sleeves, 1 pr of cut pants, slim fit, approx size 34 waist, and a fullface approved helmet *******NOTE:- If i have too, i may consider splitting up the package if it makes it easier to sell. Thinking $1500 for the motor. It is in like new condition. Real good 3 blade France prop, $300.00, and boat ?
    Last edited by jack lang; 09-06-2016, 06:27 PM.
Working...
X