• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S.-Mercury Race Motors

F.S.-Mercury Racing Motors,v.good running and cosmetic condition:
    1952 KG4H-$1400.00
    1954 Mark 20H conversion-$2300.00
    1956 Mark 30H -$2700.00
    Email for pics. and details.Reasonable offers considered.Can deliver to Berwick,Pa.race or Lock Haven,Pa. -jsees1@verizon.net
    Last edited by mercsami; 06-13-2016, 05:00 AM.

Joe can't get pics uploaded so I'm posting them here for him. Please go direct to Joe's email with questions JSees1@verizon.net

Motors were painted with acrylic enamel with hardener. Email directly for additional pictures and details.
    Reasonable offers considered. I can deliver to APBA races coming up in Berwick, PA or Lock Haven, PA

1952 KG-4H Matching numbers Serial No. 507077 KG4 powerhead on an H tower. Motor sold to me with new rings, bearings, gaskets, rebuilt magneto. Has AJ32A carb. Has very rare lower cowls. Runs excellent. $1400.00

Comment

Joe can't get pics uploaded so I'm posting them here for him. Please go direct to Joe's email with questions JSees1@verizon.net

Motors were painted with acrylic enamel with hardener. Email directly for additional pictures and details.
      Reasonable offers considered. I can deliver to APBA races coming up in Berwick, PA or Lock Haven, PA

1954 Mark 20H conversion. Matching numbers Serial No. 789036 No history on the motor. Has all the correct parts. Starts and runs well. Looks to be in very good condition. $2300.00

Comment

Reasonable offers considered. He can deliver to APBA races coming up in Berwick, PA or Lock Haven, PA

1956 Mark 30H Matching numbers Serial No. 998332 Installed new parts, including: plugs, fuel lines, timing belt, wires, crank seals, tailcone with bearings, carb floats, impeller. Starts easily and runs well. All 4 cylinders are within 1 lb. compression of each other, 120psi on my guage. $2700.00

Comment

• dwhitford
          dwhitford commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the skeg cut off shorter on this Mark 30H? Photos #2 & #3 make it appear so.

Yes,the skeg is shorter,bought the motor from the origional owners family,they had no idea why its been altered.

Comment

The KG4H has been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X