Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Pro 500cc Runabout rig for sale

"The rig is sold!" Thank you all.

I have a complete 500 cc runabout rig for sale. The boat is a Krier Runabout purchased from Rich Krier. The boat is in great shape and ready to run. The motor is a 500c Konig that belonged to my father at one time. The motor is also in great shape and ready to run. The package is a complete package and includes the completely rigged boat, the 500cc Konig powerhead, tower housing mounted on the boat, pipe bracket, pipes, and a 14:15 lower unit. I prefer to sell complete, but will consider separating for the right offer. The rig can be delivered to Lake Alfred next month or picked up at my home. I may consider selling the 4 bladed prop with it so it will be turn key. Asking $3000.00. If serious, lets talk. You can contact me at froggy3racer@verizon.net or 810-247-2206. Thanks for your interest.

​Jim Kirts
    Last edited by froggy3racer; 12-23-2016, 12:41 PM.

This will make someone a great rig to start out with. It has the potential to be a front runner! Only reason I'm selling is that I am planning a class change this year and am considering running 500 Hydro instead.

Comment

Still available!

Comment

I will be running this rig at Pleasant Prairie on Memorial weekend. Still available.

Comment

Rig is still available. Price change to $3500.00.

Comment

Final change, $3000.00.

Comment

I apologize to those who have sent me a message. For some reason I am not able to answer them from my phone. However, this rig is sold pending payment. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X