Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete 250cch outfit for sale

This Posting is for Doug Reed

For sale 250CC Hydro Pugh former Lee Tietz boat not sure of the year and 250CC Rossi (Tietz) motor w/ gear case and Tietz mid section pipe ect. and DeWald 5 blade prop. many extras as well
    Two cut suits and jacket included
    14-15 Ft. Wells Cargo enclosed trailer to hall it.

This is good stuff I hope Lee will chime in here about the age of the boat and motor

All as Package for $5,000.00

Doug has had some serious medical issues lately and needs this stuff gone ASAP

I will try to find some pictures or if any one has any feel free to post them as well.

This equipment is located in Washington State at Lk. Quinault about as far west as you can get. Doug cant drive so arrangements would have to be made.

Doug's # is 360-288-2552

Feel free to contact my self as well but I don't know a lot about this equipment .

Thanks for reading

Carl Lewis

250/350cc Pugh Hydro. I believe Gary built it for Mark Borges in the mid ninety's. I bought it in 2004, repainted and rigged it. Raced it for several years with a 250 & 350 on it. Like any other Pugh, great handling boat. I sold it to Doug in 2008 to help build the class here in region 10. Motor is 2008 Rossi 250 he purchased from Rex after the 2008 250cc World Championships. Winter of 2013 the motor was completely rebuilt. Fresh crank, new rod/bearings, pistons/fresh cylinders. I don't believe it's ever been started yet.
    Lee Tietze
    Machined Components
    Aluminum, Try Racing Without It!

Comment

• Rex Hall
      Rex Hall commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know where Doug got the 250 motor, but he definitely did not buy it from me in 2008 or 2009.
      Rex Hall

Are the pictures recent? Is the boat still in that nice of shape?

Im very interested, but have no idea how to get it all back to michigan.

Tom
    Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

• mrlou40
      mrlou40 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tom, the pics of the boat was when Lee owned it, that said Doug keeps the boat in the garage and then in the enclosed trailer when racing so it is in great shape.

You might follow up with Doug or give me a call but I do not know all the info.

Thanks, Carl
Working...
X