New to racing.need starter boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to racing.need starter boat

I live in Maryland. Who can I contact to learn more about getting a boat. Thanks 2403441713
    Darren Ahearn
    240-344-1713

Matt D'augistino is from Md - He may be at the National meeting this weed - He will help you out . Any Class in mind ?

Comment

Darren,

Give me a call anytime after 5pm.

Shawn Breisacher
      609-234-3450
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

I am here in Bowie, near Annopolis/Baltimore. Feel free to reach out. Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by fountainracing View Post
          I live in Maryland. Who can I contact to learn more about getting a boat. Thanks 2403441713
          The rig being offered by Hot Rod Todd here on the front pare of Hydroracer is perfect for you............i have driven the outfit and it is excellent for a beginner! 20ssh Yamato 80. The BEST place to start!

Comment

Fountain racing , Hot Rod Todd here, I have for sale a good starter boat.It is the one that Matt is referring to. Call me if your Intrested. (910-228-8665)

Comment

Hi Matt- I met with Dave Augustine this past weekend and he was a great help of info to learn more about getting started- Todd Anderson has been a help as well from Chicago-- I am looking to get my kids 9-15 year old s into a boat- i was told J class with a 15 HP motor is good to start- and i am interested as well - C class i learned with a Yamato 302- ? i see you are in our area as well and would like to talk about the starter boat you have for sale? call me anytime Darren 240-344-1713 thanks for you help- I plan on attending from what i can see at least 3 or 4 races this year- i learned Hinton WVA is the big one- i want to attend one asap and get a ride and kids as well and learn all i can- Thanks for all your help as well- there is a lot to learn it seems and i want to get involved thanks
              Darren Ahearn
              240-344-1713

Comment

https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...y-20ssh-302ssh

Darren- I'm on the other side of the country, but I'll be traveling to Hinton, WV in August. Email me if you're interested. This would be a good boat for you to start in.
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Sorry Darren............i missed your post above. As far as the starter J Rig goes Gary Pond here in Richmond specializes in buying and selling those motors and boats! If your still in the market for 15hp engines/boats for J Class give him a call. 804-928-8952

Comment

Gary was a big help and said to call Matt or Todd -- I left you a message Todd but I don't have Matt your ## call me when you can- thanks 240-344-1713
                    Darren Ahearn
                    240-344-1713

Comment

Working...
                    X