WTB Boat Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Boat Carts

merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone. I am looking for someone who is building boat carts this off season. I would like to be able to tear them down for easy storage in the trailer. anyone out there making them?

frank novotny
    52-E

We have been working on aluminum carts and we have made a few mistake that resulted in improvement in the design. If you want one built the cost is $400 less the wheels. It has three parts: a handle, main frame and the axial. Our first mistake was using 1 inch squaire tubing for the main frame which was too weak for a C hydro. I think the cart needs to made out of 1 1/2 tubing. I can put you in touch with the welder. Doc Miller

Comment

doc, send me the info. do you have a picture of one?

frank

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Frank.............James Luce has several made up he is selling. Call him. Matt

Yes and he is closer to you.

Comment

matt, do you have james luce contact info.

frank

Comment

• runabout333
          runabout333 commented
          Editing a comment
          1 1/2 square x .125 wall aluminum tubing------..825 pounds per foot.

1 1/2 square x .125 wall mild steel tubing-------2.25 pounds per foot.

I need contact info for james luce.

frank

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
          Matt Dagostino commented
          Editing a comment
          sent to you..........matt

Frank, I have this one that I built for my 12' 250cc hydro. You might have seen it at Wilson, Hinton, or Tabor City. My idea was to carry it with the boat and engine installed on it on my little open trailer, but that didn't work well. I'll sell it for $100 just so that I need not store it any longer. It doesn't break down but can be made to. The front handle does come off easily, however.

I'm at sdwhitford@cox.net.
        Last edited by dwhitford; 12-21-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X