New 250/350 hydroplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 250/350 hydroplane

Aero-Marine Design has a new 250/350 hydroplane, rigged with steering and turn fin for sale $6000 FOB Lakeland, Florida. Put your motor on and win races.

wow very nice.. If I was still racing I might try one in D mod but that would break my budget.. But again very nice
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great looking new boat, Bud! What about the bottom? Euro-style steps for the newer up-&-down housings for LeMans starts off the beach (or from a dock)?

Comment

Yes Dave it is a true Euro-design. This boat is patterned from a Trombetta. The sister to this boat won the USTS PRO nationals and set a new record on a one mile course at Yelm this year. In response to Skyracer, I think this boat would make an excellent mod boat, it is 42inches between the air traps so carrying the weight should be no problem at all.

Comment

Bud give me a call, i have a new number. 727-614-1844 thanks, Neil

Comment

Bud,

How is the OSY 400 - 125 - 175 size boat coming? Is it also patterned after a Trombeta? What is your guess as to the weight with hardware?

Thanks,

Dean........................
            Last edited by DeanFHobart; 12-09-2015, 09:00 AM. Reason: More info.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Dean, thanks for the interest and yes it is patterned after a Trombetta, and it should weight between 95 and 100 pounds with steering and turn fin. Have got what you might call a test boat almost ready to go to see how it does. Will be larger than your typical 125 boat, but should weigh in about 100 pounds. My thinking on this is how many times have you looked at rough water and thought a bigger boat would be nice. Time will tell on this project, but will keep you informed for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by baries View Post
                Dean, thanks for the interest and yes it is patterned after a Trombetta, and it should weight between 95 and 100 pounds with steering and turn fin. Have got what you might call a test boat almost ready to go to see how it does. Will be larger than your typical 125 boat, but should weigh in about 100 pounds. My thinking on this is how many times have you looked at rough water and thought a bigger boat would be nice. Time will tell on this project, but will keep you informed for sure.
                Thanks Bud,

I will be interested in seeing what it does.

Dean.............................................. ................................
                sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thanks everyone for your interest in Aero-Marine Design boats. This boat has been sold and I'm sure will be one to contend with at the USTS races. However I still have material left and can get more to build you one too. Pricing will be increasing after the first of the year with material costs going up. Get one now. Thanks again for all your support and it has been a very good return to boat racing.

Comment

Working...
                  X