Wanted CSR Marathon/CC Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted CSR Marathon/CC Runabout

New racer looking for CSR Rig. Needs everything. Any info would be great. Hope to be racing in 2016. Region 6 area. Could also be interested in a hydro.

I've got a 2014 Fabbro CSR 120 pounds rigged and a 302. Boat has 2 heats of racing on it. Coaming sides were broken and just now getting repaired. I can deliver to the APBA Meeting in Chicago at the end of Jan. at the latest. Same boat that Mike Affholter is currently running. 302 was gone through and refreshed at Goller's in Nov 2014. Std. bore. Call or email for pricing:

apba113@gmail.com or 321-626-0666

Color change is easy to do also. CSR 5.jpg
    Last edited by Howie Nichols; 11-30-2015, 11:27 AM.
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I have a Oconner c hydro for sale $1000.00 just add motor boat is white now

Comment

I will let him know. He checks this site out often. Thanks!

Comment

I have a csr for sale. Great fast boat. Boat is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Same as the boat the Sam Pilato has. We built them both. It is a Silvestri design. At 215 pounds, I have to add ten pounds of lead to make csr weight. I have only been out of the boat once, and that's because I tried to drive it in somewhere I shouldn't have. I can deliver to Michigan at any time. If you have any questions, please let me know. Email me for price.

Wagner.racing16s@gmail.com
          MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Call Vic Brinkman in Grass Lake Mi. @ 517-522-8990. Lots of equipment for sale.

Comment

I have a Yamato 302 for sale. tanders1@iwu.edu

Comment

I have a CSR with a strong 102 with fresh (never raced since rebuilt this year) standard bore completed by Mike Wienandt. I can make him a great deal and would make an awesome Marathon boat. Boat and motor currently in Northern Indiana. Call Paul at 502-548-2751
                Last edited by PittmanRacing; 12-04-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone! They got a lot of leads and should be racing next season! I really appreciate all your help....Now, next up is getting my butt back in a boat!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X