Aero-Marine Design new 125/175 boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero-Marine Design new 125/175 boat

Monday I am starting work on the first new 125/175 composite hydro, I know there has been a number of racers waiting to see when this was going to happen. The first boat is being built for in-house use as a test bed. I feel it will be a good boat, but let's make sure before you spend your hard earned money. I believe in a good product at a fair price and no reason to change now.

Originally posted by baries View Post
    Monday I am starting work on the first new 125/175 composite hydro, I know there has been a number of racers waiting to see when this was going to happen. The first boat is being built for in-house use as a test bed. I feel it will be a good boat, but let's make sure before you spend your hard earned money. I believe in a good product at a fair price and no reason to change now.
    Bud,

You're the best. I'm sure that it will be really good.

Best Regards,

Dean Hobart............................................ ........................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thanks Dean, it truly has been an amazing journey back into building boats. In a little less than two years have built a USTS National winner and the same boat set a new world record on a one mile course. Truly been blessed beyond wildest imagination. Hope all a great 2016 season.

Comment

Let me know if we can help, Bud. I know Kristy is just down the road from your shop. She might make a good crash test dummy.....

Comment

• racnbns
          racnbns commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristy???

CRASH DUMMY???

Didn't Kristy become a CHEESEHEAD or is that a different Kristy?

Bruce

Kristy Thompson Shank, Bruce. Not Kristy Ellison.........

Comment

Working...
        X