On the Lookout for a 350MR (boat only) for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Lookout for a 350MR (boat only) for next season

Hey Guys, Starting my search for a Runabout for next years season. Looking for something that would work for the 350 Mod runabout class. Not in any rush to purchase but just wanted to get the word out there that i'm looking. I'm not 100% sure which motor i'll use, but I have the option of running the yamato 80 or the OMC. (both with short towers)

Thanks, Justin 88-S
    prunk14@hotmail.com
    Last edited by prunk14; 10-30-2015, 02:23 PM.
    88-S

I have 1 that will work great, call me at 479272847, price right too fresh
    Jeff

Comment

We need to sell that boat to Justin Ivey for C mod runabout. That class needs a few more boats.

Comment

I have and old sorenson just like the boat I won the winter nationals in 350mr .its Kevin Harold s old boat fully rigged just need fine and motor .900.00.Gonna start racing it again if I can't sale it .The boat is actually faster than the boat I'm using.

Comment

Still have Kevin Harolds old runabout he won the nationals in 500r .For Sale 900.00 fully rigged ready to go.identical to the boat I run my 350 on.

Comment

A old C stock boats works. Try to get one that will put you in the right weight. We have a old Soreson that is 11 foot. Good luck.

Comment

I have a set of Sorenson plans and patterns if you want to build a new one.. The Gypsy Joe can be built in several lengths and widths to accommodate different classes and motors,, one of which is what you are looking for.. $40.00 + shipping.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the information. Im currently unemployed at the moment so my wishes of a runabout are going to be put on hold. I'm still not giving up on purchasing one this year though
                88-S

Comment

Working...
                X