Pitch Gauge for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch Gauge for sale

Computer designed Pitch gauge measures Propeller pitch in inches at 1, 2 or 3 inch radius. $140 Contact John at johnrv7@gmail.com

I will take one. How do I pay for it?

Comment

• GrandpaRacer
      GrandpaRacer commented
      Editing a comment
      PM message sent.

Nice looking gage. Would like to see a pic of the attachment to the prop and the adjustment for the 1", 2" and 3" radius.

Thanks
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Not the best photos but you can see how the radius is changed and how the prop is mounted.

Comment

• bh/
        bh/ commented
        Editing a comment
        -good design, simple. Wondering if I flipped it over would it do RH props as well ?

• ZUL8TR
        ZUL8TR commented
        Editing a comment
        Photos tell the question I had. Great design, excellent bending alignment. I don't see any adjustments to get the pointer scribe line to align on the same axis as the prop shaft center line, how did you achieve the accuracy there?

Does the gage come with a shaft for A,B,C 9/16; and a D shaft to mount the prop in the gage or a D shaft with a sleeve for A,B,C?

PM sent
        Last edited by ZUL8TR; 10-08-2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: added 2nd question

• GrandpaRacer
        GrandpaRacer commented
        Editing a comment
        bh, Sorry it does not work on right hand props.
        Zul8tr, The props mount on the shaft with cones that carry any size up to 3/4 inch shaft. So J to D props fit. The center line is engraved with everything else but the marks go away when I drill the holes for the shaft.

Received my pitch gage yesterday and it is a great unit. Well thought out and easy to use. It is a high quality unit.

Comment

I have a new production run of pitch gauges for 2016. The price is now $145. Send me an email johnrv7@gmail.com
        John Adams

Comment

Bump, I still have some ready to ship. Johnrv7@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X