Rossi Pipe Assy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossi Pipe Assy.

250/350 Rossi Steering bar, with pulley's,Pipe rings and supports,splash shield. $235.00 plus shipping. (727-457-1756) neillarose@yahoo.com

Stock set up from Rossi

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Beautiful work. Would be a better Christmas present for the wife than the Hoover that you had planned on..... PLUS, he is charging about $.30 on the dollar for his work and materials. Can't get any better............

Comment

• runabout333
          runabout333 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tried that once with a new 3-blade prop.. She had seen me take the gear case off of one of my Hot Rod
          engines,, so she did the same... She took the whole unit to a buddy of mine who always helped me set
          the lash,, so he know how to take it apart.. He then machined down the pinion side of the prop shaft to
          accommodate her string trimmer.. She now has a very cool brush cutter.

this is a beautiful piece , it was only use a very few times , we got it from bill tetro when we purchased his 350 boat. we just took it off to put our own pipe assembly on that we are trying to promote . it is a all polished alum, with a clear lexon water protector . it is a top shelf piece. if anyone has any kind of issues with the pipe ass. this is the piece to purchase . if anybody knows bill tetro his stuff was the best. i believe it has a lee t pulley system also . just thought if anybody had any dough's about it this would give a a idea just what this piece is for this little money .

Comment

bump bump

Comment

still got this real nice 250 - 350 g r m pipe bracket ass. only used a couple of times . polished alum. looks just like chrome . first class piece. can not buy this any cheaper . great price .

Comment

Working...
            X