Engines For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engines For Sale

Alan and I have recently acquired a collection of 25 racing engines from a collector in Northern Illinois. These engines run from KG7Q's, KG7H's, Mark 20H both original and converted, KG9Q's, 25SS's, 25XS, Mark 25 rat motor, Mark 30H's and a bunch of 44 CI power heads on Mark 40H towers. Some of these engines can be seen on our web site under the heading of Used Engines and Boats. The web page with the engines is http://www.aeroliner-boats.com/12.html. Included were a number of used steering bars, props and spare gear cases. These engines and parts are all for sale.

David Van Weele

David

Are they located in Texas or Fla?

Pete
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Pete the engines are all in Louisiana at Alan's shop. There is one 25SS you may be interested in that is fairly complete. Alan will be coming over to FL in a few weeks to pick up some stuff and could deliver the engine to my shop. The price for the engine is $1850.

Comment

what gear cases do you have and what are the prices

Comment

Alan, Northern Illinois is my neck of the woods. Out of curiosity, could you PM the sellers name to me. I probably know him.
          (I'm having a hard time generating private messages myself)
          Thanks!

Comment

The site is not allowing me to send any private messages either. Goes to a screen that says " page is not available"

Comment

If I click on the link of those that post a like I can send a PM but not from the member list.

Comment

We have pair of rebuilt 55H gear cases and a rebuilt 30H gear case. They are listed on our web site. We have two 25SS empty NOS cases and a bunch of A/B empty used gear cases. We also have three B/C gear cases with cut off driveshafts.

David

Comment

Working...
                X