Retirement Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Sale

I am retiring from boat racing. I am getting too old to take the beating that a runabout dishes out and don't really wish to drive anything else. I am staying in the sport, kind of, going to try and refurbish the NorCal 400 (rent-a-boat) program. Consequently my stuff is for sale. I would like to sell two of my boats complete but if that is not possible I will break it up. I would like to see this stuff get raced keeping these boats on the water.

The first one is a CSR ZCraft with a 302. The motor is set up for stock but has adapted to accept a low pickup modified foot for CMod. It also has a port to run a fuel pump for marathon racing which I will include with the attachment for the tank. The motor was bored .020" over three years ago. The foot has the original prop shaftshaft and was not changed over to 9/16ths. The boat includes all hardware and one prop. Price $2,800

The second boat is a ASR ZCraft with an OMC built by Dan Schwartz. This is a fairly heavy boat so is best suited for a light driver. It is a very stable boat to drive and would be excellent for a new driver. It also includes all hardware and ready to go with a prop. Price $1,900.

PM me with questions, etc. email is: moparnut72@gmail.com

Wow great deals for new racers mate, a good way to give back to the sport. !

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Karl you sell the dawecraft a runabout

Comment

• krazy karl
        krazy karl commented
        Editing a comment
        I gave it bact to Brian Smeltz. Timothy is going to race it next year.

I haven't gotten much response. The only offer was the CSR complete, but it would have to go to the Chicago area which is a problem. So I am going to break everything up. Motors are for sale separately as well as most hardware. I have 3 props for the 302, remember these are for the stock shaft but will work on the smaller shaft with a bushing, they are drilled for a pin. They are all DeWald, #'s: V847, A213 and O923. TheV847 was a CSH wheel reworked by DeWald for CSR. The O923 was built by DeWald for me as a short course prop. I only ran it once and wasn't suitable for any of our courses. I got the A213 from Bill Boyes and found it to be a good running wheel. I have two Keller speedometers which are on ebay at the moment, there doesn't seem to be much interest so I will post them here if they don't sell. Misc hardware will be posted as it is taken out of the boats. I will give the two boats to anyone who wants one or both, minus hardware of course. I need to get them out of my shop.

Props are $250 each or all three for $600. Two steering wheels $75 each. Thru deck throttle is $75. Yamato is $2,200. OMC is $1,500. Shipping is extra on all of these, actual cost.

email or PM me if interested in any of these or something else I may have.

Comment

two long coarse props for ?????

Comment

• krazy karl
          krazy karl commented
          Editing a comment
          I am asking $250 for each prop or how about $450 for the two.

are the steering wheels 3 1/2 inch hubs? Are they Keller?

Comment

It looks like I may only have one wheel for sale, someone is interested in the CSR ZCraft with hardware so that one will stay with the boat if it sells. The other available one has the 3.5" hub but it is a BTM.

Comment

is the thru deck throttle available?

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

sent PM

Comment

Steering wheel, thru deck throttle and CSR with Yamato are all sold. OMC sale pending. Only thing left I think is a ZCraft A runabout. Propellers are still up in the air.
                  kk

Comment

Propellers sold. ASR boat is the only thing left. One of the speedometers is also sold and I decided to keep the other. I will still play with lake racers, a marathon boat with a 55H and an Airborne with a MK25 based rat motor. OMC still pending though.
                    kk

Comment

OMC has been spoken for. Zcraft ASR is the only thing left.

Comment

hey Karl, been trying to get ahold of you to get that OMC A motor...............shoot me an email please......

mercguy@frontier.com
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X