stuff to pass on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuff to pass on

1=12 and 1/2" steel tower with a 2" spacer[narrow merc clamps] with a older konig 15/16 gear case.[I will separate] = $750.00 obo.

2=2 cyl. alky merc, on a 9"steel tower with merc clamps . motor is free[not stuck] but should be tore down. has jim warren scratched on intake cover.[ I will separate]= $450.00 obo.
    3=6 cyl. alky merc. steel tower and elderidge case. L/S elbows with steel short horns. two person vintage runabout [chapperal copy], motor/ boat was bruce summers and boat was Wayne Walgraves b-4 bruce. [will consider all offers]
    4=yamato pro 500 motor on a tower. 4 carbureted, fresh rebuild with xtra parts. has not been run. =$1000.00
    5= zorkin runabout,used for ds and dmr,was fred h's nationals boat. needs bottom repair. $850.00 obo
    6= vintage a/b hydro,re done by my bro. kinda looks like a hedlund. $400.00 obo
    7=mk 58 mod power head, steel converging elbows with chrome horns, ready to run.= $450.00.
    8=mk 58 mod, on a steel tower with a merc gear case, parker exhaust/steel cones. 2-blade prop. $2250.00 obo
    9=xtra 4 and 6 cyl parts [stock power heads, mag parts, carbs etc.] also large 6's , konig clamp brackets and transom mts.

e mail me at r_terzinski@yahoo.com or tele at 715/369/6963. I can bring stuff to region 7 races and will be goin to depue.

will you do any shipping i am on west coast

Comment

yes ,tyler, at your cost. rod

Comment

sent you an email about the 2cyl merc can you send pictures?

frank
        52-E

Comment

sent you an email about the 2cyl merc can you send pictures?

frank
          52-E

Comment

PM sent
            Gene Schertz 26V
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll
            Reeds for Speed!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...