• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J items needed

The list in order of need:

j test wheel
    Merc 15 HP carb
    exhaust plate for merc
    newish competitive J hydro and runabout (need to buy something soon because Katie is getting mad at me for letting Ashen drive her 200mod boat!)
    J Kevlar (see above about angry mom)
    J speed secrets you have never told anyone.

I am also looking for a j merc motor less powerhead and foot. broken is ok.

For trade/sale items:

55h gearbox
    1 under 55h gears
    OMC gearbox
    200 mod motor.
    750 Parts anything you need exhaust system tower

Brian, I have the J/AX/AS runabout that currently holds the AXR Kilo Record available for sale. It was very fast in region 10

I also have a competitive J/AX/AS hydro that is craftsman built and looks good. It was successfully campaigned here in region 10 also.These boats are in the Seattle area and I can bring them to the nationals at Moses Lake.

There is also a pair of pants and sleeves in like new condition.

Bob Smiley

rsmiley2@centurylink.net
    360-297-0596 home
    360-731-0269

Comment

So no one has these parts near Illinois?

Comment

Gary U.S. Pond has it all............to bad you weren't at Hinton to make a deal.

Comment

Brian, I am comimg to hillsdale, I can bring stuff there for you, get a hold of me for specifics, I have a test wheel, life jacket, carb, and some boats too

Comment

Brian, Broge crew has tons of Kevlar for sale. Its all cleaned and in boxes. We can send you some to see if it fits, then figure out prices later!
            Callie Shensky 1-(734)-363-3620. Just give me a call if your still in the need of anything!

Comment

Working...
            X