Minature scaled unlimited hydro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minature scaled unlimited hydro for sale

I am the owner of @150 out of 150 of the U-60 Miss Thriftway model bought from the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum..
    This was orderd sometime in the fall of 1996,, to be a X-mas gift for my father... Missed X-mas,,, missed father's day, missed his
    June B-day.. Finally got it in July of 1997. My father passed away this Jan.. This boat is still in the orginal box. It is missing the driver torso,, but
    it was never delivered with the boat.. This was a project that kind of went sour for the museum.. Not that I don't want to keep it,, but
    we are in the process of moving from 2500 SF with a 3 1/2 car garage to our 2nd. home in Ft. Myers which is substantially smaller.
    Does someone want to make me an offer??? I have the boat,,, the original box,, the stand,,, the documentation and a small metal medallion.

picture(s)?

Comment

I'll work on that.... Might have to send them to you personal email address as I have had no luck figuring out
      this new system... My bad,,, no one elses..

Comment

Originally posted by runabout333 View Post
        I'll work on that.... Might have to send them to you personal email address as I have had no luck figuring out
        this new system... My bad,,, no one elses..
        Easy to upload JEG pics from your hard drive. Take pics with your digital on a low pixel setting and place them on a folder in your hard drive. Then start a post and to attach the pics left click on the camera icon located in the upper left corner of the post screen. Then just go to the place on your hard drive where the pics are stored and upload 1 at a time to the post you started.

Try it and ask for help if you get stuck.
        "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
        No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
        X