302 pistons all sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 pistons all sold out

I'm looking for 302 piston Standard . I have been asking Ric since last year and now Mike Ward and TJ are out I'm wondering if anyone here has good secondhand piston or new . Thanks in advance .

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Steve,

I just got 2 from Mike Ward..... are you sure he is out??
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Aussie Steve
      Aussie Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes checked again yesterday with him Dean , he is waiting for more.

Originally posted by Aussie Steve View Post
    I'm looking for 302 piston Standard . I have been asking Ric since last year and now Mike Ward and TJ are out I'm wondering if anyone here has good secondhand piston or new . Thanks in advance .
    I will be taking our 302 apart in a couple days. I should have one good piston out of the engine. I have two new ones that are going in it. I know the top one was hurt. I will loan you the piston if you replace it with one of equal condition. I will take photos and measure it up if you want when it is out.

Alan

Comment

• Aussie Steve
      Aussie Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alan I have located two good used ones .

Looks like we may have to approve aftermarket pistons for Yamatos....
    Maroney Racing

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
      Matt Dagostino commented
      Editing a comment
      This is disturbing........i thought Yamato USA had like $30K worth of new inventory of Yamato parts in stock???? Perhaps the SORC should chime in here .

• Racerkyle20
      Racerkyle20 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Matt, why do think I argued so hard for the SW20 to stay in 20ssh!? I've said this all along, we need stock motors built in the USA. I love my yamato's, don't get me wrong, great, reliable engines. But they're imported, so are the replacement parts. Japan is still realing from their tsunami 2 years ago. The infastructor of that country really got hit.

The SORC is aware as Mr. Montoya always gives detailed reports at the nationals meetings. You remember don't ya?

Question? I am preparing to install new pistons in our 302 with OEM rings. There is a small T on the rings. Dose this signify that the T faces the piston top? Hopefully someone can answer the question. I looked in the manual and can't find the info.

Thanks,
    Alan

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Found it! The T faces the cylinder head.

• ZUL8TR
      ZUL8TR commented
      Editing a comment
      How convenient "T" for top
Working...
X