For Sale: custom made boat carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: custom made boat carts

my brother is making custome boat carts for hydros and runabouts. These are high quality carts, not cheapos! They are made from heavy gauge 1" steel tubing and easily disassemble into (2) main sections, along with the wheels being removable. The front bow stand folds down for storage and is locked in place when in the upright position. These carts do not float, so loading your boat is easy as can be. The front attaching hardware that attaches to your bow hook is stainless steel, which includes the eye on the trailer and the snap hook. . These are custom fit to your boat, but also can be made universal and fit either hydros, from J-CMH and runabouts from J-CMR. There are (3) carpeted 12" bunks on the hydro carts and the runabout carts have (2) 12" bunks at the rear and (2) 5" bunks on the front v-pad. The carts are professionally welded and finished in primer, ready for your paint and color of choice. If ordered by next Thursday, they can be delivered to the Stock Nat's in Dayton. Email me direct, NOT HERE on this board, for more info......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mercguy; 11-12-2006, 11:28 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Ttt

bump bump bump
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Darren-- I would like one for a hydro. What is your email so I can order one.

Rick Miller
      34-0

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

still time left.....

so far, 5 carts have been built, thanks for the inquiries. A few more can stil be built on time and delivered to Dayton.........
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren,

I like to learn as much about my competition as possible. Is that your driveway, or your brothers? It is very nice looking. Where did you get it?
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z
              Daren,

I like to learn as much about my competition as possible. Is that your driveway, or your brothers? It is very nice looking. Where did you get it?
              I do not know if you could classify me as "your competion" Yes, that would be my driveway. I live sort of out towards the desert mountains, so do not have any grass to mow, just a sandy lot with a HUGE driveway........lots of room for "race boats and trailers!!!!

here is an old picture from last Spring.........
              Attached Files
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy
                here is an old picture from last Spring.........
                Is that spring 2005, or spring 2004? What kind of satellite dish is that?
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z
                  Is that spring 2005, or spring 2004? What kind of satellite dish is that?
                  2004.......Ryan, ya getting me set up to be robbed??? It is a POS Direct TV satellite dish. We do not have cable TV out here, so gotta have the dish and "dial up" internet....no way would I pay $90 for satellite internet!!
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

East Coast/West Coast

Originally posted by mercguy
                    2004.......Ryan, ya getting me set up to be robbed??? It is a POS Direct TV satellite dish. We do not have cable TV out here, so gotta have the dish and "dial up" internet....no way would I pay $90 for satellite internet!!
                    Daren , after living on the right coast and then Chulawana i always enjoyed my journeys to Alpine and sunrise hiway area of San Diego Co. Keepagittn' it
                    RichardKCMo
                    RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock
                      is that a real rock next to your house or is it make believe, is that a big blue tool box I see in your garage, do you live alone, how much did you pay for that concrete, do you have sand fleas
                      I guess you will find out for yourself John, when you come out to get the boat!
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock
                        is that a real rock next to your house or is it make believe, is that a big blue tool box I see in your garage, do you live alone, how much did you pay for that concrete, do you have sand fleas
                        I also DO NOT lock my doors when I am not at home......my 165lb Rotweiler takes care of the "security" around here.......
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Added Bonus!!!!

any carts ordered prior to Thursday afternoon will get a FREe black paint job! This is no piece of crap "rattle can" paint job either, but professionally sprayed with PPG paint.......
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X