X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top O Winner/ Hall Of Champions

Ray Link Or Hunter Grimes

Comment

If I break the question down in my simple mind…I think Top O started in the early 70’s. I remember Don Sr destroying a DSR in 1973 I believe. So if they started racing at Top O before that I’m never going to get this. LOL

The driver will have had to win Top O, and have been inducted in the HOC based on the question.

So we break the question down, who was famous? Well we all are in our circle. So now everyone is eligible. Next who all has won Top O and gotten into the HOC? Since you didn’t say the same year you have to look at all years, Top O & the HOC wins and inductions could be different years.

David got into the HOC in 1980 and won Top O for the first time in 1980.

So the first winner of TOP O that has also gotten into the HOC, has to be Vic. Vic got into the HOC in 1981for the first time and won Top O 1979. I don’t think anyone else that has been inducted into the HOC and won Top O, has won before 1979. Unless of course I’m missing someone.

Or your question really means something else?

If this is not correct then I’m out and await the correct answer.
      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Michael O'Brien

Comment

To All. the first running of top o was 1949.start there an work forward.you will find the hoc inductee.i thought this would be easy. wait till the future triva questions.

Comment

Lol. What? Most of were not alive back then.

Only person that is going to know this is Ron Hill. (That does not mean Ron is old, it just means he has a wealth of knowledge)

As a matter of fact, that is my guess. I don't know if he ever raced at Top O but I do know he was around then and was in the HOC.

And this one is easy, yikes. Keep them coming though I love this history stuff.
            "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

good stab in the dark, but ron hill the "snapper" never raced top o.your focus in the right era.since you have been so diligent,perhaps you need" a drink"to figure it out!!!???

Comment

Steven Dawe!!!
                bill b

Comment

sorry, not steven.

Comment

I think it would be Don Voisin.
                    Leigh,

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
                      I think it would be Don Voisin.
                      Leigh,
                      Yea...I dont think Voisin ever won Top O....

Comment

Was not I. but I`am flattered.for what its worth the question pertains to any time the top o was raced from 1949 thru 2013.better check your information 140m????

Comment

Originally posted by trapper View Post
                          Was not I. but I`am flattered.for what its worth the question pertains to any time the top o was raced from 1949 thru 2013.better check your information 140m????
                          Just a joke....the 23m was always one of my favorites. I wish I had a pair of those cool ski doo blizzard googles..I am jealous!! And most people wont have a clue what I am talking about.

Comment

Fred Miller

Comment

FINALLY.your the winner!!did you get the drink???

Comment

I can't take credit. I had help from someone. To stay in trivia mode, the person that had the correct answer performed a near perfect dive into the water from the deck of his burning SST 140 boat in Augusta GA in 1994.

Comment

Working...
                                X