X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 102, 202 Engines, Merc, OMC, and misc. parts

For sale, motors and parts
    Basement shop under renovation and need space

5 Yamato 102 motors, complete. Condition of motors range from new pistons, rings and bore with less than 20 minutes break in time to engines with about 1 1/4 hours time. All reasonable offers considered. picture

2 Yamato 202, D model, motors

10 Yamato steel steering bars, 3 Yamato aluminum steering bars, Make offer

New Champion spark plugs, all in original packaging, various heat ranges and tip designs.
    10-J4J, 3-J61Y, 31-J83Y,18-J86Y, 20-L62R, 6-L3G, 5-L5, 2-L60R, 41-L61Y, 2-L84R, 1-N57G, 4-N59G, 8-N55G, 4-N60Y, 1-k2G, 7-LG505, 4-LG506
    AC marine plugs... 11-K421, 2-M41, 8-S40F
    Make a reasonable offer, would like to sell as a package (28 pounds of spark plugs, 198 spark plugs) picture

Mercury Class A, B, C, D Parts
    Many small parts, nuts, bolts, lower unit cones and covers for Class A,B, C, D, 25ss lower units, 1:1 pinion gears, gaskets, shims, C flywheel, I new magneto cap for 4 cylinder Mercury Fairbanks Morse magneto, 30H or 55H, sets of new points, 40 new stainless reeds, flywheel nuts, rewind spring, rewind starter pawls, Mercury tools, odds and ends. Weight of small parts, 35 pounds. In addition, KG 7 block, 20H block, two filler blocks, Mark 30 block, (standard) with machined carb openings front cover. make offer.

New Sierra aftermarket OMC ignition parts (not sure of OMC model, would be magneto with re wind starter), 5- 18- 5002 ignition kit, 5-18-5006 ignition kit, 6-18-5199 cond., 12- 18-5288 cond., 9- 18-5141 points, 1- 18-5172 coil. 1- 18- 5182 coil, 1- 18- 5183 coil, 1- 18-304 impeller, 1- 18-3049 impeller, 1- 18-5156 point, 1 fuel hose line connector set 18- 8057, 58. and 1 OMC 882875 fuel pump. Make offer. picture

1 Bayer pipe , 1 Bayer 25ss manifold, 2 aluminum steering bar fuel tanks. Make offers. picture

Contact me for particulars at bobwartinger@comcast.net or hydro242@gmail.com.
    Phone, 206-242-4686
    Bob Wartinger
    Attached Files

u got mail

bob, email sent for bayer pipe/manifold and 25ss lower unit.

Comment

Parts

I'm looking for a 30-H flywheel. I'll call.

Comment

Parts

20-H block too.

Comment

sold

bayer pipe and manifold sold!

Comment

bob interested in your gas tank and yamato parts, my phone number 613 473 2341

Comment

Pump

Bob
              What motor is the OMC fuel pump for???
              Will give you a call later.
              Tom

Comment

20H block

Is the 20h block still available? If so what is the price?
                thanks,
                Chuck Webster

Comment

wart:
                  what are you going to do with all that time, when it's all gone
                  mike

Comment

Parts

Bob email sent to your gmail.
                    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Bob; email sent to you.
                      Warren

Comment

Hi, How much are you asking for a 103, with the greater hours on it with a steering bar?
                        terry

Comment

Bob still interested in a 102 and the gas tank, pls. call me with the price.

Comment

Do happen to have a racing lower unit for a 1958 Mark 25 or a racing prop that would work?
                            Thanks for your assistance.
                            John

Comment

To all that haven't e-mailed, as that is the best way to reach me....
                              Please e-mail to hydro242@gmail.com.

Status on parts, lot's of little things and a few blocks sold. Some 102's remain.
                              Some A, B, C, lower unit parts remain...OMC parts remain. Some of the Champion spark plugs remain...just ask about what you might need.

To "kymarlee", sorry i do not have a Mark 25 gear case or a prop that might work. Keep looking its out there somewhere.

To "rbonter", I will give you a call.

To "blue eagle", About 102 as you describe....still available. E-mail a contact phone or give me a call and we can discuss.

To "Tom Cronk" I believe its for an OMC A motor.

I think that I have taken care of all the other requests, however if you are still looking or I missed you, please try again.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X