750R or 750H in region 7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750R or 750H in region 7 ?

I am attempting to make a plan for the 014 season before dues are paid. Anyone from region seven or ? planning on racing the season[partial or full] with the BSOA[badger state] club? At this time I don't know what MRC's club plans are.

I Will

Rod:

I plan to run the entire BSOA (and MRC?) schdule for 2014.
    Last edited by Fast Freddie; 01-16-2014, 10:13 AM.
    Fred Hauenstein

Comment

At Least Some....

From what I have seen so far there might be 3 or 4 races that I will be able to fit in the summer in terms of mod and stock. Running Pro now tends to produce some conflicts and get first priority.

mike 67G

Comment

ioa will run both if that I not to far away

Comment

same ?

thanks fred, guess I am looking for more of a commitment for 750 R. A winter hi to rest of your fam. Probably see u pops67 at depue if that's still happening. thinking bout getting the alky six back on a boat or maybe runnin the 44 in 2 man. need to find out cost to run there with the boy's any info would be helpful. BRILL27 does ioa have there014 schedule set?

Comment

Love to see more 6's at Depue this year, "sounds" like a few West Coast 6's are stirring.

Love that comment Mike, love seeing you guys.

Ray

Comment

Dont want to side track post but wanted to add to Ray and Rod

Rod hope to see you and your rig for 1100r need more there

Ray - The Wet Coast guys are working on this thanks to you and Allen. I have an offer to run a 6 if I go.

Todd

Comment

Working...
              X