for sale A mod. runabout outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale A mod. runabout outfit

100 lb. runabout built by F Combs and raced in ASR by the late Mike Kensch. Complete / turn-key; current (2013) registrations on boat and trailer... 22 OMC powerhead on Merc Mk20-H tower and fresh gearcase. Many extras, powerhead parts, too much to list... also spare CD Ignitions, experimental dual carburetor setup. New tires and bearings on custom, galvanized trailer having steel Tee-Nee fenders, and high-density polyurathane bunks. The spring rate of trailer currently is set up accordingly... extra leafs are included. The trailer can accommodate 'D' length boats if needed. Location is 08514.

price is $3K or best (non-insulting) offer ask for Super Splinter at 609/758/0535
    Last edited by Super Splinter; 12-20-2013, 06:22 AM. Reason: best offer

ignore my racing friends

Comment

runabout

next !

Comment

omc

iam interested in the omc stuff tell me more about it.

Comment

'stuff'

Originally posted by fishinworm View Post
          iam interested in the omc stuff tell me more about it.
          PM sent , regards Super Splinter

Comment

B mod runabout

This rig is a B mod runabout (called 350 mod. Run. In APBA) if you have a Bayer exhaust. Rick Miller has won allot of championships with a omc. We will run the B runabout at Mt. Home, Ar at the NBRA Natl. Championship July 31-August. 1-2. Other motors legal is the mod. 20 hot rod, 20 side winder and the Yamato 80 with any exhaust.

Comment

A mod. runabout

Alan Brown (Brown Tool and Machine)told me he had 10 adapter plates to convert a 22 ci. Omc to a mercury 25 down housing which would make the omc into a legal A mod. In APBA He has drive shaft conversions as well. The omc 22 ci motor was built only two years(1974-75) and was a popular 25 horse fishing motor. The fly wheel can be cut down but must meet measurements and wt.s spec.

Comment

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                Alan Brown (Brown Tool and Machine)told me he had 10 adapter plates to convert a 22 ci. Omc to a mercury 25 down housing which would make the omc into a legal A mod. In APBA He has drive shaft conversions as well. The omc 22 ci motor was built only two years(1974-75) and was a popular 25 horse fishing motor. The fly wheel can be cut down but must meet measurements and wt.s spec.
                the 22ci 25's were made from '69 to '76, all with magneto ignition, later versions had external coils. Some earlier 18hp-22ci's were made too. Currently in the APBA they are legal in 250cc modified or A-mod
                Team Tower

Comment

Working...
                X