WTB:older D or E hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:older D or E hydro

Looking for an older D or E hydro with hardware, hopefully close to Missouri.
    Send an email of what you have with price.
    jeremy073@centurytel.net

Thanks

My father has a pugh 500 hydro that was built the year before they made the capsule rull. the boat is in great condition.If your interested pm me your email and I can get you some pics.

Comment

To : Top Gun 3-Z
      Who ran that 500 pugh hydro back then? Trying to picture what boat you are talking about? Thanks, Neil

Comment

Hydro for sale

I have a Baker hydro in very good shape I think you may have talked to my son about it. The boat is by Springfield Mo. If you are interested in talking about the boat my name is Tim and my # is 573-552-2953

Thanks

Comment

My father ran it in camden nc .He might of only got the motor to run once or twice .Ill get some pics of it today .I've tried to uplaod pics on this sight before always have problems.So pm me your email if you would like pics of it.

Comment

Hello topgun, this is Bud Gann are you Dan or his brother?

Comment

Top Gun

My name is Gary Hamilton .my father and uncle actually started Top Gun when I was a kid there was the Hamiltons Slacta's Sandvigs and Hugh's family that made up Top Gun Dan I think moved to Florida and carried the Team name With him don't no if he's still racing or not Hope this helps Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the comeback. I built boats for Dan in Florida, I moved to Ohio and lost track of him. Thanks again.

Comment

Anybody have an complete 350 or 500 Yamato for sale?

Comment

350 or 500

Are you talking pro Yamato or mod Yamato .i actually have a 500yamato pro complete power head and two complete 350 power heads sitting on the shelf . I no for a fact the 500 motor is ready to go . A few years back me and a buddy of mine actually cranked it up ,Don't think people even race them anymore ,

Comment

either one, I am not really looking for a competitive motor, simply one to run on a D/E size hydro. I might be interested in the 350 power heads, send me a PM.

Comment

one of the 350's as well as the 500 yamato belonged to me at one time, both were very competative and won many races in when I owned them, the 350 never missed a beat fast and very dependable , the 500 eas also very fast , ran it at hinton before the boat ejected out the side , while leading the race...

Comment

I think he wants mod stuff not alky,do you want to race nbra mod classes?

Comment

Are the 350 yamato's reed valve or piston port?

Comment

350 Yamato s

They are piston port if interested please pm me thanks Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X