Looking For The Following Mod/Outboard Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For The Following Mod/Outboard Stuff

Looking for a Yamato Gearcase for a C Mod or maybe even a Hot Rod,also a couple stick towers for mercury c and d mod,and looking to find a couple boats to start back outboard racing just for fun and to see all the friends I have missed since inboard racing so let me know what you have for c or d hydro and runabout and what you are asking.
    Thanks
    Tim Lee

Merc mod tower

We are having 10 Mercury MOD towers made that should be done soon. They are a copy of the Parker tower.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
      Looking for a Yamato Gearcase for a C Mod or maybe even a Hot Rod,also a couple stick towers for mercury c and d mod,and looking to find a couple boats to start back outboard racing just for fun and to see all the friends I have missed since inboard racing so let me know what you have for c or d hydro and runabout and what you are asking.
      Thanks
      Tim Lee
      Cliff Johnson sells really nice MOD towers for C/D Mercs and Yamatos...
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I have a real good Krier C-Mod runabout for sale. Send me a PM.

Todd

Comment

runabout

I have a cmod runabout for sale . The boat is a fully rigged sorenson 12 foot long .pm back if interested

Comment

Have a D mod hemp good condition with all the hardware. Also have a dmod Eng A1 condition just break in time on new pistons, Yamato 14-15 hatchet, programable electronic ignition, turnkey outfit at a reasonable price. You can run at the front if you can drive it.
            Art K 314 741 0563 or PM

Comment

rope pulley

Anyone have a good rope pulley for a mark 30 merc.

Comment

Have a lot of aluminum pull plates for mod Mercs if that is what you are looking for.
                Art K

Comment

plate

Art
                  I am looking for a pulley for a c merc if you have one what are you asking?? my number is 302-258-3848 or you can email me a price to tel1118@comcast.net and if you use paypal.
                  Thanks
                  Tim

Comment

tim,

check your PM give us a call if your interested. i can email some pics of the trailer also.
                    spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

I have Brinkman mod towers in stock.
                      Dave Scott
                      Aim Marine Inc.
                      613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                      Ottawa, Canada
                      http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                      DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Working...
                      X