Want To Buy, Konig/Kony Needing Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Buy, Konig/Kony Needing Repairs

I am looking for a new winter project. I would like to buy a C, D, or E Konig or Kony that needs new sleeves or repairs. I have never sleeved an engine before so I am looking for something economical, mostly complete. I don’t need ignition but what ever else it comes with would be a plus.

Key word Economical.

Let me know what you guys got. Thanks, Zach Malhiot R-13

I got an E with that needs a little patch work! I have thought a Vacturi would fit over the opening... Oh and there is a rod missing off the crank too.

Motivated seller!

Comment

You know everyone, if I don’t get a winter project I am going to have to do house projects. And I really do Not want to do house projects.

Comment

Originally posted by R13racer View Post
        You know everyone, if I don’t get a winter project I am going to have to do house projects. And I really do Not want to do house projects.
        You could help a brotha out and help finish a boat...... Or build a new one....
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

how much for e

If he don't take it. Dave

Comment

Zach,

I have an older 500 Konig that I would be willing to get rid of. I have most of the parts for it. Just don't have a crank for it. Let me know.

Jim Kirts

Comment

I have what I think is a 350? I was always a Mercury/JohnRude Racer and have these from the old days. If you are interested send me an email and I will send you some pictures. Thanks.

Comment

Zach
                call me

Comment

Thanks for the interest. Both engines are sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X