125cc pro/500cc mod hydro and rossi motor for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125cc pro/500cc mod hydro and rossi motor for sale

2004 krier 125cc hydro and 125 long rod rossi motor. Boat was only raced 4 seasons and has been sitting in the garage since then. It would also make a great 500cc mod hydro and a 175 hydro. The boat comes completely rigged minus set backs for motor. The motor is a long rod rossi completely updated at the beginning of the season. This motor ran in the 175 class at all usts events this summer and finished 2 or 3 at all races beating many 175 engines all season. Will sell as a package deal for 4000 or best offer. would consider seperating please contact 8157128709 or racerv23@hotmail.com no reasonabl offer will be refused. need to sell this to make room for new equipment next season.
    Attached Files

I will consider seperating this rig. Contact me for information and pricing. It needs to go to a new home. No offer will b refused. Could possibly ship or deliver. We will work out whatever is needed to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by bosv23 View Post
      I will consider seperating this rig. Contact me for information and pricing. It needs to go to a new home. No offer will b refused. Could possibly ship or deliver. We will work out whatever is needed to sell it.

Is this a case of one "BABY" replacing another??

Comment

Come december there will be one of the babies will need to go. Replacing it with more racing equipment. To many horses in the stable.

Comment

Bump to top. Need to sell make me an offer. Boat is one of the easiest handling hydros ive ever driven.

Comment

Boat is sold pending payment. Motor is still available. Contact me for pricing and i will make you a great deal.

Comment

The sale fell through and the boat and motor is back up for sale. Please call me and we can make a great deal to get this rig back on the water where it belongs.

Comment

Email sent
                Team Tower

Comment

Is this boat sold ?

CMH. 61R
                  Short Fuze Racing
                  Team Darneille
                  ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                  IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Sorry this boat is sold the engine is for sale and can make someone a great deal. Thanks for all the lookers.

Comment

Working...
                    X