Wanted: 25xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 25xs

Dad and I got to drive one this weekend and this might be the class for us to at least start out in. We are looking for a running condition engine is good shape. What do you have? Any leads are helpful and appreciated. We are in New York. Thanks.

Find me a 44xs and you can have my 25xs and the boat too!!

Comment

25xs

Hi Brandon,
      You don't need a 25xs, you need my 25SS!! LOL. It is for sale or trade for a 20H conversion. Spread the word. $1000 for the 25SS.
      Chuck Webster
      cfwebster@yahoo.com
      Arlington, VT

Comment

Call, Bob Schmidt, 740-362-5757, in Ohio. Engine built/overhauled by Karl Stoll. Not raced for the last 3 seasons due to Bob's neck injury. I can deliver as far as Syracuse or Rochester next weekend. Mike Raceboat 61-S

Comment

They got the bug now Chuck. I let them run it yesterday and see what happens!!

Comment

Mike I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Got my hands on a 25xs. Thanks Mike! Really appreciate your help.
              Last edited by BmJuby; 10-02-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

25xs

Brandon, now you need a competitive boat if you want to race. I recommend a Giles hydro. They are well build and last. My hydro was built in 1985 and still is going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by 3autility View Post
                  Brandon, now you need a competitive boat if you want to race. I recommend a Giles hydro. They are well build and last. My hydro was built in 1985 and still is going strong.
                  I'll keep that in mind. Going to see how our Bunky hydro runs with it and we will go from there. Baby steps, haha. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X