Early 70's Butts Super C Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 70's Butts Super C Hydro

I'm selling my Butts Super C hydro. Hopefully a collector out there will want it. This boat originally belonged to Billy Simmons. I bought this boat in 1974 from Dick O'Dea. I ran my Crescent on it till about 1980-81 and then sold the entire outfit to Mark Storm here in Mentor, Ohio. He raced it stepping up into the pro classes. Over the years the motor disappeared from Mark's possession, but he still held on to the boat. I bought it back from him and eventually restored it to the condition it's in today. (New decks, dashboard, cowl, and repaired a damaged section of the bottom. I have run my 55-H on it a few times just to go for a ride. Then when I started racing again, I began taking the racing hardware off of it to use on my current boats. I will be selling the boat with only the grab handles in the back, the sponson fin and the two tie down brackets in the front. I'm asking $350.00 or best offer.
    I will also be selling this locally on Craigslist Thanks for checking this out.

Rick Wagner Sr.

Dimensions:
    Overall length 11' 10"
    Bottom length 10' 1 1/2"
    after plane 78 1/2"
    Bottom width 34"
    Cockpit width 16" I.D.
    Transom height 13 1/2" @ 90 degrees
    Attached Files

Rick pm me your phone number,we would like the boat for some.

Comment

Sold!!!

The boat has been sold. Thank you for looking.

Rick Wagner Sr.

Comment

Hope this gets raced and If it rides anything like the Butts Areowing You have a boat that will hug the bouys. It is my understanding thats Butts quit making kneeldowns and went into bigger boats because he was that good.

Comment

Working...
        X