done raceing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done raceing

selling or giveing away my feh,,,, 3 seasons old karelson design,,, boat is fast,, i have see 97mph at lawerance on the straights,, and that aint no fibb.. like new shape and fast,,, lee tietz center section,, bass gear case, one the new heavy duty case,, one bass reshaped like a hatchet,, no lift,,,, lots of parts props.. ignition pieces ,, rings etc,,, carbs even the 75 hp stinger carbs big bore,, all good shape as i have run it all and can attest to what they will do for your fe,,, 2 complete powerheads,, even my block i set the kilo record with,,, boat cart, trailer. life jacket and kevlar.. all must go moveing into my new motorhome and gonna do some traveling,,,

Have fun on your new adventure.. We love traveling in our motorhome
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

That's to bad mate ....just put it on my trailer until you get back

CMH. 61R
      Short Fuze Racing
      Team Darneille
      ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
      IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Cheyney,

Can leave here in North Carolina...... Tom Johnson R/V sales next door to the R/V "hood" I Summer in......Just leave key in ignition......Pick out a slightly used motorhome from the "Demos" he lends the NASCAR teams for Charlotte/Bristol races and roll.............
        Also that 25hydro record 2-blade!!

Would lend ya my duelie Dodge and 5th wheel R/V but it's book'd for Crystal River, Fla. this Winter with my butt in it.

Perhaps coffee and stories at the Ocoee Diner sometime......Best regards "Sir" (That stir'd the pot first time we communicated about that 100mph 25 hydro wheel )...................
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-18-2013, 03:50 AM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

U got pics and a price?

Comment

Cheyne,
            Send me some pics of that reshaped Bass case would ya...
            jeff93c@gmail.com
            Last edited by Jeff Akers; 09-17-2013, 10:50 AM.
            93-C

Comment

Tell me the prices on the Bass units. May need all three. Lost two fast ones, including the props in Racoon Lake , Centrallia, Il .
              B BURT

Comment

well hopefull this pic comes out me going slow at a race in eastern wash,,,,, well with 10 replies lots of interest in it all,,, let me say would like to sell as a complete first of course,,, maybe 5k?? or?? there is no junk here it was built with safety in mind first then the speed,,, hence top notch billet stuff from lee and bass gearboxes.......... iam willing to let someone run it and be responsible for it and must be stored inside,,,, as i might want to run it at moses nats this coming summer if back in the area ,,,or??? this is turn key outfit literly as it dose have starters on my motors,, or if ya buy it it all yours,,, there are a couple e-mails from people wanting the whole package so bare with me we shall see about parting some extra's from my large parts inventory..,,thanks..
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X