Yomato lite gearcase parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yomato lite gearcase parts

Looking for prop shaft and 11:17 gears for Yomato lite. Anybody know who has parts for them.

Try Dudley Malone in Oklahoma. I do not know if he has parts now but I think he was involved with McKean in the venture, or at least was selling them at one time.

Comment

Do you have email or phone

Comment

Yup!

Originally posted by racerv24 View Post
        Looking for prop shaft and 11:17 gears for Yomato lite. Anybody know who has parts for them.
        You can also contact me @ Steve77T@aol.com for all Konny, Yomato Lite and Komato and VRP units and parts. Thanks Steve

Comment

77t

Hey Steve, used to be A place in Georgia, I think Dallas, called Over Seas Motors, A guy named Scott or Steve Smith had It, what happened with it?

Comment

Originally posted by racerv24 View Post
            Do you have email or phone

Check your PM box

Comment

Originally posted by stevegray View Post
              Hey Steve, used to be A place in Georgia, I think Dallas, called Over Seas Motors, A guy named Scott or Steve Smith had It, what happened with it?
              Scott Smith passed away some years ago, and Dieter Konig, who he was the US dealere for, was unfortunately killed in a motorized hang glider accident about 20 years ago, so both the dealer and the mfgr are no longer alive. A clone of the Konig motor is still being built and is sold by Steve, as I am sure he will answer.

Comment

Originally posted by stevegray View Post
                Yup! what Bill said below/above, I bought all the Konig stuff from the estate and have a lot of antique Kong stuff that I sell and use for my large Konig motor collection. Scott is dead but Steve Smith is still alive! or was the last time I talked to him, No relation to Scott, Steve

Comment

Thanx Guys

Comment

Thanks Bill

Comment

racerv24 check you email

Comment

Working...
                      X