Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-Sorenson JackaL Frame Kit

For Sale - Sorenson Jackal Frame Kit (Pre CNC Version) $470
    Reason-Bought two. Built one and since have lost interest in building the second one.
    Can be delivered to Lake Lawrence, Yelm, WA Sept 20-22, Devils Lake. Lincoln City, OR Oct 5-6 or picked up Beaverton, OR
    Bill Thomas
    Chief Pit Monkey- 36R

Comment

Awesome kit to build! My son and I built one and had a blast. This is well worth the investment!
      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

how much to ship it to michigan

Comment

If you can find someone from your area coming to Lake Lawrence , Yelm, WA or Devils Lake Kilos, Lincoln City, OR I can send it back with them. This would be the most economical way. I am not prepared to ship only pick up.
          Bill Thomas

Comment

Times running out to pick up at Lawrence Lake.
            Bill

Comment

Price reduction, now $450 and can ship,
              Bill Thomas
              Beaverton, OR
              classicmustangshop@yahoo.com
              503-590-5394

Comment

Still available. Can now ship. PM me with your zip and I will let you know the shipping costs or pick it up and save the shipping costs.
                Bill

Comment

What comes with the Kit. By that I mean any other wood,screws etc. Darrell sell kits with extras to build the boat.
                  bill b

Comment

Bill B,
                    This is a kit by Sorensen before "CNC Cut". It includes: Cockpit sides, Transom, Frames, Battens, Stringers, Dash, Nose Block, Cowl Pieces,
                    Fin Brace. Approximately 46 pcs. This was his Frame Kit as received. It dos not include epoxy, fasteners, or plywood for deck, sides, or bottom. I had bought two kits expecting to build one to race and one to sell to help cover the costs. Built one that my daughter Sherri Hathaway (36 R) She races it in Region 10. Never got around to building the second Jackal.
                    Bill T

Comment

I have one that I framed up several years ago and then had other boats to build/repair. Then heath went south. I think I will finish the one I have. May be interested in building another and take to Moses Lake Nationals to sell.
                      bill b

Comment

Working...
                      X