Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury & omc parts for sale

MERCURY & OMC PARTS FOR SALE

A fifty year collection of Mercury & OMC parts for sale. As many of you know our Dad John Myers passed away in April and did he ever have a collection! For the people who have seen his collection, they can vouch that there was seemingly more than one of everything! So if you need blocks, cranks, rods, ignition, carbs, or whatever you could imagine, it’s likely in there!
    Most of the inventory consist of Mark 30,55,58,75,&78’s and probably 15 OMC Formula E Blocks.
    Just send me an email to JDub47R@Yahoo.com or call me at 206.271.6400 to tell me what you might be looking for.

J-Dub

holy **** batman........

perfect.......a Mercury outboard garage sale............I am heading over for sure.....
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Looking for mk30 & 55 recoil parts & lower units
      Also FM & 4D mags
      merc30h@gmail.com
      717 884 6903 George

Comment

Here is about 1/3 of the inventory. It has all been in the garage until yesterday (8-18-2013). Let me know what you may need.
        Attached Files

Comment

lots of good stuff.....

if it is old Merc related, it can probably be found at the Myers place!!!!!!!!!!! Round 1 and I brought home a truck load of stuff......might have to go back for Round 2!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

all I can say is wow.. If I was younger I would sure come over for some goodies
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
            X