Aries Boat Company Made in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aries Boat Company Made in USA

Good day racers, I'm here to announce the return of Aries Boat Company. Will be building all composite euro design 125 thru 500, and all your repair work also. Looking forward to serving all of the great racers in the USA. Should be ready for business later this fall. More information to follow.

Bud Gann

Hey Bud, Been out of the loop for awhile, are the Aries boat company the same guys that were in Lakeland in early 2000's at the worlds with Aries engines?

Comment

Steve, yes I am the same one who was in Lakeland. I built hydros, runabouts and tunnel boats. I did not have anything to do with the Aries Engines. It is my plan to return to the Lakeland area later this fall, get all set up, then look out world the new composite boats will be available. Going to utilize the Trombetta style euro design for the bottom of the boats and incorporate my own deck design into the finish product. Thanks for the inquiry.

Bud Gann

Comment

The name of the motor is???

Originally posted by baries View Post
        Steve, yes I am the same one who was in Lakeland. I built hydros, runabouts and tunnel boats. I did not have anything to do with the Aries Engines. It is my plan to return to the Lakeland area later this fall, get all set up, then look out world the new composite boats will be available. Going to utilize the Trombetta style euro design for the bottom of the boats and incorporate my own deck design into the finish product. Thanks for the inquiry.

Bud Gann
        The name you look for in the motor is/was ARENS not Aries. Made in Germany, Steve

Comment

Memory lapse

Thanx, 77t, Are you Steve Litzell? I thought I was losing my mind, oh well, only a letter or two off. Are those guy's still building engines?

Comment

Yup!

Originally posted by stevegray View Post
            Thanx, 77t, Are you Steve Litzell? I thought I was losing my mind, oh well, only a letter or two off. Are those guy's still building engines?
            YUP! Thats me and I don't think Arens is making motors as I have not heard of one lately. And by the way Steve, You get a A+ on spelling my name correct, Steve

Comment

Good evening Litzell, looking forward to getting back involved with everyone again.

Bud Gann

Comment

thanks

Thanks Bud, it will be good to see you again, Steve

Comment

Thanks for all the positive responses and things are looking like they are on schedule and should be up and ready to start building again Mid October in the Lakeland Florida area. Again thanks for all the support.

Comment

Bud check your. PMS

Comment

I did, nothing there.

Comment

Working...
                      X