Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Super "C" Cressent record hold'r COPY".... on E-Bay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Super "C" Cressent record hold'r COPY".... on E-Bay!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Copy-of-Reco...9f93fd&vxp=mtr

Worth a look!!
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Hydro

That hydro was built by Richard J. Rees. He passed away this last Dec 4, 2012 at age 84. He raced from the early 50's to the late 80's in many runabout classes. He was recently featured in the April 2013 "The Antique Outboarder" of AOMCI. He was a dedicated racing fan and a master craftsman.
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Boy, ... That is one nice looking ride. (drooling)

Comment

Butts?

Kinda simular to a Butts ??
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
          Kinda simular to a Butts ??
          Steve, the top side looks very similar to the Butts of that era. Can't tell if it has the stepped afterplanes or not.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Just for fun, ... anyone wanna guess at what the selling price will be?

Comment

$$

$1051, it's worth more but auctions tend to be low and that is what we are guessing in. Hope the reserve is high enough to get a reasonable price?
              Last edited by ZUL8TR; 08-08-2013, 02:34 PM.
              No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Boat

I have to agree it does look like a Butts and is a very nice looking boat.

My guess 1200. Bill CNC wheres your guess??

Comment

1100-one,

I didn't post my guess as I don't think I'm qualified enough to guess the actual value of that boat. She is one nice looking ride, ... and If it were near me, I think I'd easily go to $1500, ... but then again, what do I know, ... I'm just learning this sport.

Do you guys think $1500. would be to much?

Regards
                  Bill

Comment

Boat

BillCNC- You did say guess and for fun lol!! I am no more of an expert on this than you are regardless of years or experiance or knowledge but was just playing along with your post.

Yes it could very easily go for 1500 but thats just my guess again. We will see in 3 days or so and I will then give my final guess lol

If it goes for 1500 Im sending you a PM LOL

Comment

Boat

Barry...Is this your boat ???????????????

Comment

Did you guys notice he stated it was a copy of a Yale..... several times. John's boats had that softer leading edge on the wing and usually steep angle transoms. It looks like a fine copy of a period 70's boat.
                        " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
                        Art Pugh

Comment

Yes, I noticed it. Heck it's still a beautiful boat.

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
                            Barry...Is this your boat ???????????????
                            Hey, Bill.

No, it was dad's. Just trying to find a new home for it. He built it with the idea of running something on it. He had built up a Merc 44 cu ci complete powerhead which was ready to go, but that whole project was shelved due to a lack of affordable tower & lower unit parts.

It is a beautiful boat. It just needs a new home. To run or to show.

Two other recently-built boats of dad's, a couple of engines, and some misc stuff have already been sold, but there is still a matching-numbers KG-4H, a Merc 35ss, the Merc 400 stock powerhead (complete), and a 4 HP Mercury service engine still in need of new homes.

Barry
                            Last edited by Heliarc; 08-08-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

winning bid

$1625 and worth it. Auction got hot at the end

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&showauto=true
                              Last edited by ZUL8TR; 08-19-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X