A/B-25SS rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/B-25SS rig

Complete , "ready to race", or fun vintage, cottage rig. A/B / 25SS stock / modified runabout. 100 lb 'missile'. Very few heats on this currently (NJ) registered boat, motor and trailer. The Boat was built by Skeet Combs and raced very minimally by the late Mike Kench.

* Motor is perfect Mercury Mk 20-H clamps, swivel brkt, mid & gearcase having(1/1)ratio gears. The powerhead is modified having a 25 horsepower OMC powerhead; the original 25SS engine.
    Boat weighs 100lbs,. and is equipped with all Williams & BTM hardware.

*The trailer: bunks are high-density polyurethane. Fenders are vintage Tee-Nee. Tires wheels & bearings have zero mileage, as new condition. trailer is galvanized.

*Possible delivery to APBA's Stock and Modified National Championship boat races August 6-9, Whitney Point, N.Y.

price is $3000. U.S.D. firm

Details call: 60 NINE 75 Eight Zero 53 Five... ask for Miss Piggy . thanks
    Attached Files

I might separate: Order of sales (1) trailer which, if I return the spring-rate to original ( I've the original sping's leaves ) will hold , for example qty 2 D runabouts .

(2) The boat , a 100# missile previously raced in ASR minimal heats, no damage, ... hardware is Williams & BTM steering

(3) Motor

thanks

Comment

motor as shown in Avatar, running, eight years ago / 2005 , on another boat, location is Constantine , Mi (( a ' teeker ' gathering ))

Comment

pic + text

attached, another pic, motor operating, boat sold previously

Comment

Miss you on the old Merc site Miss Piggy!

Comment

Still Kicking...

re- the old Merc website; Still Kicking in slobberspace Dan... just another "handle". I don't know whether it's computer glitches, website "masters" , or ?

I was present (in the Flesh) at Whitney Point's Stock & Mod Nat's..last week.

I hung out with plenty of Geezers / friends, formerly as well as present boat racers.

regards, The Chenango Bridge "kid"

ps. Thanks for the 'bump'... Looks like the grand-kid is to be the recipient of the 'missile'... up into the rafters it goes..!

ps 2. Too bad about the sudden showers that put a "damper" on Whitney Point's "Festivities"

Comment

Working...
            X