500MR For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500MR For Sale

Up for sale is my 500ccMR. It is a Luce design built by Erik Peterson. Boat has a brand new base coat/clear coat paint job. In excellent shape with very few heats of racing on it. Erik ran it a handful of times and I bough it with intentions of running this year but another child on the way changed my plans. I ran it for a total of 4 heats last year. The motor is a 102, built by Skeet Combs. Tower is a Yamato Pro and gearcase is a from a 102 with a long skeg. Water pickup is attached to the boat. Fuel tank in the boat and a Mikini pump on the motor. A couple of lower unit and 102 exhaust gaskets will go with it as well.

Only bad thing is that the pipe is slightly bent so it is locked all the way out right now. Easy fix but I don't have a torch to heat the pipe.

The whole setup can be delivered to Whitney Point Nationals among other races, just ask. Email or PM me with any questions (csr311j@gmail.com).

Make me an offer I can't refuse.
    Attached Files
    Shawn Breisacher

500r

This is a good looking and fast boat, Hope it stays in Region 4.
    82F
    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Bump

May be willing to separate for the right price.
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

what do you want for the motor gear foot and tower looking for better class to run new to racing this year 400 mod sounded good never got to run with any other noone runs them any more pm me with price thanks
        43-P 400 MOD HYDRO/20SSH/CSH

Comment

phone number?

Comment

609-234-3450 (cell)

Also, the motor has been sold.

Clamp your Yamato on the back of this beauty and go.
            Last edited by 3rd Chance; 07-23-2013, 08:31 AM.
            Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Boat is sold. Thanks for the interest.
              Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Working...
              X